Thursday 29 March 2012

I am a WOMAN

I am a WOMAN, unashamed
Fierce, wild, and untamed
Who got sick of being blamed.
I do not fear what it has been claimed.

I will never accept to be framed.
Who said that I am unnamed?!
I got what I want no mattter what I aimed.
I'm not yours to be gamed.

This passion inside of me can't be explained
for someone like you who has always complained
from every little thing i have attained.
I'm sorry if you are not entertained
but I'm not your pet to be chained.

You never cared how much I was pained,
But this is my fault because I was untrained
to face my problmes when it rained
I guess it is your mind which wants to get maintained.

You lost all my respect and it will never be regained,
so stop pretendning being waned.
This is no more your kingdom where you reigned,
so STAY AWAY! I am so self-conatined.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;