Monday 17 January 2011

The Kite-Runner

Wandering the streets at night
Recalling those days when you were by my side.
Cannot even forget our last fight
Still remember when you walked out of my sight.

Thinking of every way to make it right
Holding back till I see the green light
Come back to ME and hold me tight
Will embrace you with an excessive delight

Tell me "I wanna see you in White,
Let Me be your knight.
I will make our days so bright
There will be no fear not even slight
Erase this word 'Might' because am Mr.Right"

Gone with the wind like a kite
Run after you like a poor child
To win you back with excite
And see this moment when we collide

There will be no reunite
Though I know I will never be your Bride
But still I can't fight the urge to write
This is my only getaway from this plight.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;